Insulated Concrete Forms for Tilt-Up Construction
The patented LiteForm TILT® system is an insulated concrete form for tilt up construction. This system consists of expanded polystyrene panels and 18-guage steel attachment rails. These concrete form panels provide a lighter, faster, more energy efficient casting bed for all kinds of site-cast, tilt-up concrete walls. Insulation panels can be incorporated as part of an energy efficient finished wall with a nominal R-30 insulating value. Or, the panels can be modified to be used several times to cast conventional, non-insulated concrete walls.
- Reduced tilt-up form panel weight allows simple, single-point face lifting.
- Concrete panels are quickly customized to incorporate custom block outs and openings
- Standard LiteForm Tilt Forms are 2 foot or 4 foot wide. Custom designs are available for virtually any width
- LiteForm Tilt-Up form panels are provided in custom lengths of 40-foot and more, to be field cut as needed
- Standard structural ribs are every 24-inches or locations can be customized
- Rib depths can be customized as needed per engineering specs
LiteForm Tilt walls are featured in the November issue of Concrete Products magazine. Learn how North Dakota’s explosion of oil activity resulted in the construction of this new energy efficient ready mix plant.