FlexxBoard25 for Professionals
Why choose FlexxBoard25?
• BONDS TO CONCRETE AND WILL NOT SEPARATE LIKE OTHER FOAM PRODUCTS
• RESISTANT TO MOISTURE,MOLD AND MILDEW
• WILL NOT DETERIORATE OR DEGRADE OVER TIME SUSTAINING ITS R-VALUE
• STRONG! A COMPRESSIVE DEFORMATION PSI, MUCH HIGHER THAN THE OTHERS
• HIGHER QUALITY AT A MUCH LOWER COST (COSTS 15-20% LESS!)
SPEC FlexxBoard25 ON YOUR NEXT PROJECT
Call us at 800-551-3313
Frost Protection that Bonds to Concrete!
FlexxBoard25 bonds itself to concrete resulting in a stronger more durable insulation. The foam will not rot or deteriorate when exposed to natural elements.
Competing colored foam boards (extruded Polystyrene) are known to separate from concrete because of its smooth finish. This will ultimately diminish r-value and result in the need to replace the concrete in the future.